Why Do You Need Terrace Water proofing Services?
Waterproofing is one of the most critical, yet neglected subjects because the common man is not exposed to the concrete technology. He just wonders and is shocked when he sees leakage in his building, but most of the time he considers it as inconvenience rather than a serious matter.
1) Surface preparation cleaning, grouing etc.
2) Chemical coating by brush. (Sunanda-WP / Dr.Fixit-URP Mixing Ratio: 1:1 = 1kg Cement + 1 ltr Chemical)
4) Parapet wall and terrace slab junction watta: cement sand mortar 1:4 with wp compound.
5) Water ponding test 3 days.
6) Laying C.S. mortar layer (1:4) 25mm thick and laying brick bat coba (average 5” thickness) 1:100 slope.
7) Water ponding test 5 to 7 days.
8) Laying IPS (1:3 cement sand mortar)
9) Water ponding test 5 to 7 days.
10)Laying china mosaic chip’s